Sunday, February 7, 2010

She danced and sang like Glee;

Attended my dear friend, Maria's musical concert yesterday, together with Marcus. It was a nyp production, and it was spectacular!

When she danced and sang to Summer Night from Grease, I teared! She looked so happy performing! My dear Maria, you really belong on the stage!

The whole concert yesterday reminded me of Glee!

AWESOMENESS


Wanna upload the photos but got problem doing so, so I shall do that another time!

Summer Nights is my favourite song from Grease, and Grease is epic! Love their old school dress sense, especially the guys! Charming or charming?



Another performance piece that I cheered to was All That Jazz from Chicago. Sexiness! The movie was dark in a sense, but their songs were awesome. And it was also my favourite song so obviously I love that piece. Too bad no songs from Moulin Rouge! That one I hear already confirm will cry!



Abit nc16 at the end, so if you're sensitive towards this kind of stuff, dont bother watching.


I'm not a very arty person who catches broadway musicals and theatre performances and all that. But I do love musicals. Its one form of art (I guess?) that I know how to appreciate, enjoy and not start squirming around on my seat. So, in the rare occasion when I manage to catch one (usually those movie musical like Sweeney Todd and all), their songs will always get stuck in my mind!

---------------------------

My right groin and right knee is hurting very badly right now. The pain just keeps throbbing on and on and on. I dont know how. I dont remember straining myself so much during training. I must pray for healing! And have faith!

So, wont be blogging a long post tonight. Cause got important match to catch now! Chelsea vs Arsenal. I'm not supporting Chelsea (duh), I want them to LOSE, but I dont want arse to win either BUT I dont want them to draw too. So how man! Haha.

As I'm typing this, Chelsea is one nil up. Haha.

Love,
Theresa 8th feb '10 12:21am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home