Thursday, February 4, 2010

I dont like shows where the protagonist dies;

Nor books.

Actually, I dont like it when authors or directors kill the main characters. So saaaddddddddddddddd. Sometimes, I get sad when the bad people die too. But most of the time, I'll be cheering lar. Especially if the villain is a bitch!

I dont like it when the bad man in the show is actually a woman, who will always give this stuck up look with the evil eyes and that sickening smirk and think they're very hot and sexy. When they get killed by the good guys, I'll be like, "In your face BITCH!" Haha. I know its a bit vulgar lar. But still They so deserve it!

And of course I love it when the woman is the hero of the show, like angelina jolie in tomb raider kind of thing. Or like eowyn in lotr. Or like zhao wei in red cliff. Woman power yo! Smart, intelligent, brave women! We need more such movies! Haha.

I love being a female/girl/woman/lady/young woman/young lady whatever. While man are always seen as the dominant leader, somewhere deep down, I've always felt that the woman is the stronger sex.

But then again, thats hard to say. Better not generalise! There are every kind of men and women. But one kind I cant tolerate is women who scold their husband and coerce their husband to submit to them like some dog. Especially women who are terrible daughter-in-laws or mother-in-laws. UGLY!

Hmm, writing until here, well, I guess there must be a balance between men and women actually. Both sex should complement each other, and not try to overpower the other party. Haha but I believe it can be a challenge, simply because men tend to underestimate our abilities and we, as the new millennium women, would do whatever we can to prove to them that we are better.

Here's where feminist movements call for the equality of sex, and then the men go, "okay sure!" and stop holding the doors open for the ladies, and when we complain, they point out plainly that THAT is equality of sex. One even more absurd thing I've heard before is that, "Then women should be caned in jail too lor." Like what the??!!! Totally out of context. Himbo!

--------------------------------------------

Reunion dinner with the girls tomorrow! Finally we're all getting to meet up again. Its getting more and more and more difficult to organise a gathering nowadays, and so, our meet ups are less frequent too.

Its abit sad, really. But I guess thats life eh!

Footnote: I got to eat the egg tart from KFC for dinner! Well, I didnt spam it lar, cause I was too full from my zinger meal. But it is still YUMMY! Egg tarts ftw :D :D Hmm, but somehow, I still feel that the egg tart from the KFC in Beijing taste somewhat more delicious. But that was like two years ago so my memory might not be very accurate. Or maybe cause its winter and freezing cold, and the warm egg tart melts into your mouth, and the feeling is just so shiok, and thats why it seem to taste better?

Love,
Theresa 5th feb '10 1:30am

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Crawling Downloads With NZB Files You Can Quickly Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them at Accelerated Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

February 6, 2010 at 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home