Thursday, January 14, 2010

Well, I've finally resurrected my blog (ONCE AGAIN)! Its been like sooooooooo many months since. Really forgotten about it, and I was telling some of my friends I might have even forgotten how to blog! Haha.

Looking back at my old blogposts, well, I may say I was really an emo kid then. Especially when I first started this blog. But I remembered being really sad and depressed. The soccer girls were my only silver lining. And I realised most of my posts later on are about soccer soccer and more soccer too! My 2 years of JC life, especially J2, practically revolved around soccer. Amazing, tough journey! Thinking back on all those trainings, I wonder how did I ever make it through in the first place!

Well, new year new start! :D No more being emo, the past has been buried, I'm out of my Eygpt!

I'm really excited about this semester. I think I've chosen my modules correctly, modules that suit my preferences and the kind of stuff I want and like to study. And I have like 3 lectures which are on webcast this sem which is really very useful. And saves my time too cause I dont have to keep travelling to school for just 2 hours of lectures. No! Its 1h 45 minutes in fact. So anyway, I'm throwing away last semester wrongs, and concentrating on pushing up my CAP and excel this sem!

So, I've started this year on a rather good note, and I really hope that I wont lose sight of my resolutions that were made at the start of the new year. I believe that if you keep and hold onto your VISION, God will do the PROVISION! :D

Alright, its a boring first new post of the year, just a warm up! Haha. I'm supposed to go to school for my first SEA lecture BUT its just introductory only soooooo should I skip or meet the girls! Have to visit my ahma at the hospital after that too, and come home to study (abit)! :D

Love,
Turtle 15th Jan '10 12:06pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home