Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I wanna dance & sing like glee;



"Fellow glee clubbers, it would be an honor to show you how a real storm out is done. I encourage you to follow my lead."

-Rachel


Glee is AWESOME.

I can watch it once, or twice, or thrice and still not get enough of it. The series is just so creative, and it makes you wanna hold your hair brush to your mouth to sing and dance along! Not to mention how it can make you laugh, and irked you at the same time! And oh! I love their outfit for the series as well! I think its colourful and looks good on them. Especially Kurt's (the gay guy). So new age.

Unfortunately, we all got to wait until April for the next few episodes of Glee, because the crew is taking a long hiatus. But still, its just so amazing. Jas said she can get goosebumps by hearing them sing, and thats so true! I wanna be in a show choir! I wanna join Glee club! :D :D :D

Ever since taking theatre studies module last semester, I kind of developed a liking and an interest in performing. I mean, all along, I'm not one who have stage fright. But to perform and act, or even sing and dance in front of an audience is just so satisfying, a wonderful experience. I know you'll get the butterflies at first, but I think the performance process is just so fulfilling.

I admire friends like Maria and Erika who have been performing on stage and in front of crowds since I dont know when. It surely takes a lot of courage, but more than that passion. And of course, GIFT. I would really love the opportunity to be able to perform on stage! Haha.

And watching glee really shows me the importance of using your gift and talents as well! I know its just like a show, but I can feel the passion from the actors when they begin performing. I can only go "WOW WOW WOW..."!

Okay, enough of ranting.

I really want to go back for soccer trainings. But I'm afraid of being left out and all. The team had already bonded over the last few months, and I'm afraid I wont have any chemistry with them. And the coach, I dont know, there's just something there. I guess I should give myself time to bond and all. But the first step is always the scariest. Haha.

Anyway, my grandma's condition at the rehabilitation centre seemed to be deteriorating. Everybody's worried sick. Her condition is really erratic now. Hopefully, things will turn out for the better. At the mean time, we've just got to trust the doctors, nurses, therapists and of course Jesus :)

-------------------------------------

"So I put my hands up
They're playing my Song
The butterflies fly away
Nodding my head like Yeah
Moving my hips like Yeah
I got my hands up
They're playing my song
I know I'm gonna be ok
Yeah It's a party in the USA
Yeah It's a party in the USA"


Love,
Turtle 19th Jan '10 8:52pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home