Friday, June 19, 2009

Soccer Futsal Soccer;

My weekends are going to be filled with Futsal, Futsal, Futsal!

I bet on Monday, my whole body's going to be aching like anything, and I wont be able to climb down from my double decker bed, and I just got to lie on my bed the whole day.

But I can hardly contain my excitement! Like Chai said, "I just want to kick ball." See, once a footballer, always will be. My legs are so itchy now, and all I can think of is tomorrow's Futsal friendly with Chris cousins.

AND on Sunday, 9am to 6pm, the Samsung Asian Youth Games Futsal Challenge. I want to win! The Champion team will receive prizes worth up to $20 000 Samsung products. But that's not the reason will I want to win. Victory always taste sweet. Once you've tasted victory, it never feels good to lose anymore. Well, okay, losing always sucks. But when you've won before, and you lose the next time, the feeling leaves you more defeated. But of course, most importanly, we must play the game well. Because the best feeling is always knowing you've played to your best!

So, my weekends are going to be spent with the girls, seems quite like a soccer camp. And then the following weekend will be chalet already! WOOTS.

I cant concentrate at work! Last day today anyway! I just want to change now, and dribble the ball around. And July's dawning upon us, which also means I'm getting nearer to see NO. 8 and his hell of a bomb team!

BY THE WAY, I got a STEVIE G POSTER with his signature, a huge one from adidas, which I pasted proudly on my room door :D And only people who spent more than $100 in adidas can get the poster for free, plus a chance for a lucky draw dip and if you win in the draw, you will get a KOP ticket free for their upcoming match in Singapore! I HOPE ITS ME! Bought Dad a liverpool jersey (ITS FATHER'S DAY ON SUNDAY!), and a soccer ball for myself. So, I got the beautiful poster which said "EVERY TEAM NEEDS A 12TH MAN". Hmm, until now, I still dont really get what it means. Anyway, Gerrard's signature on the poster is like printed on. Its like he signed on one poster, and then the rest are replicas of that original poster. But its still cool. And anyway, I'll be getting his signature when he comes, so I'll wait. Haha.

Hmm, why does time past quicker from the left hand side of 12 than on the right hand side?

Love,
Turtle 12:50pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home